Evergreen Residence. The details of this home appeal to a wide demographic but the one thing they all have in common is their love and near obsession for minimalistic design. Upon stepping inside it’s hard not to be enamoured with every detail, the clean, smooth lines and the impeccable workmanship that went into creating this home. A private, south facing property with strategically placed skylights ensures optimal, natural light. A favourite feature of ours is a 12′ glass sliding door off the dining area leading to the deck. Worth noting is an impressive detached studio, a 2 bedroom self contained suite on the lower level and 10′ ceilings in the heated garage. For anyone trying to strike a balance between working, studying, entertaining and relaxing, this home is the perfect sanctuary.
Located in a quiet family & pet friendly neighbourhood with a cafe, fruit stand, dry cleaner & Mosquito Creek just steps away. The access to Mosquito Creek is off of Evergreen and a great place for dog lovers as you’re allowed to have them off leash there. Plus, Edgemont Village is a nice walk away.
- Complete Renovation - Contact Glenn for full list of upgrades or see the attachment below
- Bufala Edgemont Village (0.86 mi)6 reviews
- Maru Korean Bistro (2.12 mi)131 reviews
- Le Petit Café (0.09 mi)3 reviews
- Vomero Coffee House (1.57 mi)7 reviews
- Echo Cafe (1.58 mi)62 reviews
- Nemesis Dope Bakehouse (2.18 mi)27 reviews
- Save-On-Foods (1.62 mi)12 reviews
- T&T Supermarket (2.5 mi)29 reviews
- Fresh St. Market (3.47 mi)30 reviews