Fairview is known for its view properties. This townhouse residence is just that, a view property. All rooms are on the main level. The entry foyer is below and the private rooftop deck is above. You’ll have beautiful views of False Creek, downtown and the North Shore mountains through a large bay window in the living room. This home is perched at highest elevation in the development magnifying the views.
The 2nd bedroom is set up as a home office and is equipped with a Murphy Bed. The primary bedroom, the larger of the two, has a cheater ensuite. Both bedrooms are on the south side of the residence.
This block of W. 7th is not a through road. It is quiet and there is very little traffic, residents and their guests. Pets and rentals allowed with restrictions.
G|B Real Estate
- in suite laundry
- Private Rooftop Patio
- View Residence
- John 316 Malaysian Delight (0.17 mi)2 reviews
- Saku (0.43 mi)133 reviews
- Tendon Kohaku (1.03 mi)3 reviews
- Aperture Coffee Bar (0.69 mi)117 reviews
- Revolver (1.43 mi)539 reviews
- Incognito Coffee (1.06 mi)100 reviews
- East West Market (1.6 mi)34 reviews
- Choices Markets (0.72 mi)76 reviews
- Whole Foods Market (0.47 mi)240 reviews